We're excited to have you register for VAMUN 39 this year! We strive to make registration as easy and convenient as possible. Registering for VAMUN XXXIX takes only four steps:
Step One: Fill out the Registration Form, found here.
Step Two: Submit your school registration fee
Your registration will NOT be complete without submitting the $70.00 school registration fee. The $70.00 school registration fee is NOT refundable. We highly recommend that the check be sent before August 1st, 2019, to guarantee a position within VAMUN XXXIX. The school registration fee must be paid through a check payable to the International Relations Organization at the following address:
c/o International Relations Organization
Post Office Box 400435
Newcomb Hall Station
Charlottesville, VA 22904-4435
Step Three: We will email you with instructions on Individual Delegate Registration.
If registration is completed prior to the 1st of July, the delegate fee will only be $60 per delegate. On July 1st and every day following, the delegate fee will be $65.00 per delegate, which can be paid by check made payable to International Relations Organization and sent to the address above. If you plan to do an electronic bank transfer, please contact the Under-Secretary-General for Delegations, Adu Menon, at email@example.com, no later than November 6th. If you plan to pay via Venmo, please do so to the Venmo account, @IROatUVA. Please feel free to contact Adu with any questions or concerns.
The Delegate fee is refundable up until the date of October 1st, 2019. Upon that day, and any day after, any fees for delegates that have been dropped must be paid in full.
Once we receive the $70.00 Delegation Registration payment, the Under-Secretary-General of Delegations, Adu Menon, will send updates, committee preference forms, committee assignments, and preparatory emails leading up to VAMUN XXXIX.
Step Four: Complete the final registration on Friday, November 15th.
The location for the registration office will be emailed to all sponsors prior to the start of the conference and updated in the conference schedule.
We must have payment from your school in order to allow participation in VAMUN. This is resolved through two steps:
1. The $70.00 Delegation Registration fee must be paid by check to the address listed above in Step 2. We highly recommend this check be paid as soon as you register, in order to guarantee participation in VAMUN XXXIX.
2. The $60.00 or $65.00 Individual Delegate fees must be paid in full. In order to get the Early Registration $5.00 discount, the $70.00 registration payment AND the $60.00 per delegate payments must be received before or on the date of July 1st. We recommend sending a check 10 business days before July 1st, or if you pay by electronic bank transfer or Venmo, submitting payment 5 business days before July 1st. After that date, Individual Delegate fees are $65.00 per delegate.. If you submit payment by electronic bank transfer or Venmo, it must be submitted by November 6th. If you pay via check, the check should be received by November 6th, so please mail the check in advance accordingly.
Payment is required for participation in VAMUN XXXIX. We will not allow participation in VAMUN without payment before the conference. This entails admittance into committee rooms, delegate and sponsor materials, and other delegate and sponsor amenities.
· Early Registration Period ends July 1st, 2019 at 11:59pm. In order to complete early registration, schools must have filled out the online registration form and paid the $70 school fee by July 1st. The $70 school fee is nonrefundable.
· Regular Registration period will last until we have met our capacity of ~1,100 delegates.
· We must receive the delegate fee for each school by November 6th. Early registered schools pay $60 per delegate while Regular Registered schools pay $65 per delegate.
· The delegate fee can be fully refunded up till October 1st, 11:59pm. Beginning October 2nd, 12:00am any and all drops will still have to be paid - the delegate fee becomes nonrefundable.
· Committee Preference form must be filled out by October 1st, 11:59pm.
· Committee Assignments will be sent out by October 15th, 11:59pm
· Along with Committee Assignments, Individual Registration (aka Names of delegates per committee) will be requested. Schools must return the Individual Registration by November 1st, 11:59pm.
July 1st - Early registration ends [$70 school fee submitted]
August 1st - Highly suggested to have school fee submitted to confirm your registration
October 1st - Last day to drop delegates without charge/Committee Preference form must be filled out
October 2nd - Delegate fee becomes nonrefundable, all drops must be covered
November 6th - School fee and delegate fees due